art & candy
- Men’s Fashion Digital Magazine New York City Based.
The YUP MAGAZINE features artwork of male beauty and may contain erotic nudes or material.
By accessing, you agree to view this content indicated for ages 18+
- IMAGES TO BE IN 100 DPI IN RGB
- IMAGES TO BE WITH 2400 PIXEL ON THE LONGEST SIDE.
- IMAGES OUTSIDE THIS STANDARD, CAN BE ADJUSTED AND EDITED.
- NO LOGO IS ALLOW ON THE PHOTOS.
- FILES IN JPEG ONLY.
- INFORM THE MODEL AGENCY OU AGENT.
- FULL CREDIT FOR ALL CLOTHING AND THE TEAM.
- If you would like to suggest something to YUP MAGAZINE, contact our editor:
- The YUP MAGAZINE does not claim credit for any images displayed on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it’s respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact by email and they will be promptly removed. The YUP MAGAZINE is not in any way responsible or has control over the content of any links from external sites. Information on this site may contain inaccuracies.
- 1. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe, in good faith, that any content used or displayed on or through our Service infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the Content be removed, or access to it blocked.
2. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the content on our Service; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. DMCA notices and counter-notices regarding our Service should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent at email@example.com